
This cartoon fits some of my views of the bailout that was passed. I feel like so many politicans are out of touch with us common folk. I am frustrated. I also do not like the fact the the government will be more into the banking sector now. I am a believer in laissez-faire capitalism, with no socialism mix in for good feelings. Is this the end of our already weakened laissez-faire economic system? Were we really practicing laissez-faire policies since FDR added all of his government programs? I get so frustrated watching Americans' tax money be wasted and our freedoms be whittled away bit by bit. What can I can do? I am a homeschool mom. I do not have the gift of rhetoric nor writing to call attention to the grievances that many of us have. Other writers write and pundents talks, but nothing is being done. Call my representatives? They are not listening. Start a grass root movement of fed of mothers? Money talks, but I don't have enough of that. Sorry. Like I said, I am frustrated. I cannot be alone feeling like this.

1 comment:
No, your not alone. We are stumped as well. A fellow homeschooler, my kids are worried we are going to move them out of the country. Thanks for sharing President Benson's story. He was a wise man.
We know that times are going to get tough before the end. I have been known to pray for the end to come, but as I stand at the threshold, I quiver a bit and pray for the strength to endure! I don't see that we have many other choices. If you find an oasis we can escape to, please share! For today, I will read to my little ones of similar circles of destruction in a wonderful book known as The Book of Mormon, and hold on! Heaven knows. He is watching, and He cares!
Post a Comment