Monday, February 16, 2009

Saturday was a day of firsts for Zayne. He had his first slalom ski race. He did great and didn't even miss any gates. Then Dan took the family out to Haines Steak House for Valentines Day dinner where he had his first T-bone steak, 20 ounces. He ate about half of it after eating two meals worth of food from the salad bar. He finished the rest of it for breakfast. I think Dan was proud of his little carnivore son.

2 comments:

Liza Jane said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he ate that much. And your kids look so grown up.

Joe LeGore said...

Hi Heather;
Just checking up on old friends from LG. I am in Seattle again for spring break. 3 months of nursing school to go! I am intrigued about your visit to the Haines steak house as I did all the logwork and built the booths and tables you dined at! It is fun to see some of my old work again. Hope all is well for you and you are ready for another great biking season in the beautiful La Grande area. take care and peace to you and your family.
Joe